LEASEHOLD BLOCK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Why not let Antony Richards Property Services deal with all the issues involved in managing a leasehold block?
This complete service is available to freehold owners and residential associations and includes the following:
- Assistance setting up the residents’ limited company (as applicable).
- Company secretary duties. Our office will be your registered company office.
- Keeping accounts and forwarding the year-end accounts to the company accountant, for formal preparation and submission to Companies House.
- Completing your annual return to Companies House.
- Preparing a brief annual budget.
- Ensuring compliance with lease terms.
- Liaising with solicitors for sale and lease details.
- Ensuring fire risk assessment procedures are in place.
- Instructing completion of the Asbestos Register.
- Collection of service charges and ground rent (as applicable). This will be paid into the client’s account, with full client account protection from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- Instructing cleaners, gardeners, builders and other service people, and paying them from a discrete account.
- Inspecting the property to ensure good repair, and arranging for maintenance work to be carried out.
- Organising building insurance, including valuations and claims handling.
- Preparing minutes and all paperwork for the annual general meeting and the directors’ meeting, and attending those meetings.
- Dealing with residents’ queries.
- Preparing any relevant Section 20 notices.
- Preparing brief specifications for major works, seeking tenders, instructing work, and monitoring progress.
We run a simple, upfront fee structure based on £250 inc VAT per flat per annum (subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT per annum) payable annually in arrears.
Our major works fee is 10% of any major work on the property where a Section 20 consultation is required.